• Hippo
    Nmkt saying good ground. I know it drains well but has it really missed these downpours?

150 All eyes on Mascat, needs to bolt up to boost Gosdens winner. No bet but think it should win and if 5/4 yours thing...

225 Fantasy Believer I rarely bet in nurseries but this is well fancied ew at 10/1

300 Irene May...im surprised its 25/1 but Sylvester has been gloomy too so maybe explains it...small ew at 25/1 as its form is ok

335 Persuasion...God knows what happened at York. i had my proverbials on it and ran no race at all. This is a better race but i know Hills thinks this is very good. ew at 9/1

445 another wild punt! Stamford Raffles shouldnt be 25/1. It won over course and distance 2 races ago then dropped in grade over same cd and was hammered but i think she ran it too fast. Given it a month off, it likes to dictate in small fields and may just get away from them. Small win bet at 25/1

So main bets are the Hills doubles. Long way to go so keep it small
  • Hippo
    well, pretty dismal! Mascat won and wasnt expecting 6/4 but still didnt play. Irene May ran well in 6th and a bit unlucky not to finish closer. Persuasion ran well and got my only return on the day! Onwards to tomorrow
  • FLA
    Onto the nxt ones :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.