• Hutton34
    Just a heads up all- William Hill seem to be holding onto cash - a lot of complaints on twitter and I have some outstanding with them- usually goes in next day but have been waiting 4 days now.

Just be vigilant given the Moplay shenanigans
  • Mugz
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • Valuefinder
    There is a message on their app today as follows:

Withdrawals processed in the lead up to the Easter Holidays and over the weekend may take longer due to banking delays. We are working hard to ensure that all withdrawals are credited once banks are open.

In line with the government statement on 20 March, William Hill has closed all its betting shops with immediate effect. To find out how to claim your winnings and for the latest updates click here.

They also classed my Phil Taylor bet as a loser (placed as part of an acca before it was announced as a charity event) whereas skybet voided that selection and paid out on the 4fold. Given they all stopped taking bets on it once it was announced as a charity game (skybet greyed it out, not sure whethe Hills did), the right call was to void it. I’ve sent my winnings to NHS charities and offered to do the same to Hills but they told me where to go!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.