• Mugz
    Its Gulfstream Park early evening then Golden Gate Fields restarts at 8.45pm.

Not the best of days weather wise out there and it looks like they have had some rain at GP. The first race fav has won and quite a few shorties to look at later. Could be an interesting night.
  • Mugz
    R2

Lots of unraced horses here. Playing the percentages.Taking on the fav by backing #3, #5, #6 split stakes.
  • Mugz
    Got Saez, Davis and Vasquez on my side here. Reyes on the fav.
  • Mugz
    #3 beats #5. Fav unseated Reyes, hope hes ok.
  • Mugz
    R3

Looks a fairly straightforward EXACTA. #6, #7, #10 boxed. Need the #6 to win or get placed ideally.
  • Mugz
    #7 beats #10, the #6 didnt fire.
  • Mugz
    Exacta paid $7.40.
  • Valuefinder
    Evening Mugz. I’ve done singles and double on Violent Times 7/4 in R9 at GP and Stand in your love at 5/2 in R8 at GGF.

Looked at tough night at GP but had a play on Paddy Power Fantasy who are doing a freebie game on the US racing for the first time (as far as I’m aware). I do a lot of the NBA and NFL games on there so giving it a go.
  • Valuefinder
    Good start by the way Mugz - I actually wrote the post above about an hour and a half ago but it didn’t work for some reason!
  • Mugz
    Good luck Value.
  • Mugz
    Going to be spoilt for choice tomorrow, 7 tracks racing including; Gulfstream Park, Tampa Bay Downs, Golden Gate Fields, Santa Anita.
  • Mugz
    R5

The fav #2 is EVS in the pools but 6/4 in UK.

It does look a good race for #2 but it has won only 11/39 and is no good thing in a field where its hard to rule anything out.
  • Mugz
    Gone with #5 & #7 to place, both odds against. Either 1 will return a profit, both is bingo.
  • Mugz
    #1, #5 and #2. Fav well beaten and the #5 gets up to nick a place.
  • Mugz
    R6

Backing debutant #11 THANKFUL @ 10/11 to finish 1-2-3. Fav #10 has been off for over 3 months after a good debut, so questions marks over why? Top trainer/jockey combo on #11, so has to go close.
  • Mugz
    Never got involved. Big boil over as fav struggles. 25/1 winner.
  • Mugz
    R7

Taking on the fav who will need to back up his massive run lto to justify favouritism here. Backing #4, #5, #6, #7, split stakes.
  • Mugz
    Fav wins, good ride from off the pace by Vasquez.
  • Mugz
    R8

Backing #9 MIDNIGHT GEM to finish 1-2-3 @ 5/6.
  • Mugz
    Very poor, faded badly before turning in.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.