• AKD
    Done these 4 in an e/w yankee today.

1:00 Newmarket - really like the pedigree of Megallan (11/4), Kingman colt out of Golden Horn’s half sister who was a Listed winner herself.

4:00 Doncaster - Breanski (6/1) has won this race for last two years from marks of 85 & 84 on varying ground conditions, on 86 today he should give another good account of himself, though up against a nice looking 3yo.

5:55 Newbury (4 places) - Songkran (7/2) has impressed with every run, and although 23 lbs higher now since his winning run started, I think he may not be finished yet. Different ground conditions but I don’t think that will be a problem.

6:00 Chepstow - Boma Green (10/3), not seen since debut 3rd at York behind a horse that went on to place in the Gimcrack (Group 2). Change of stables and gelded, could run well if overcoming the long absence.

Good luck.
  • AKD
    Really impressed with Megallan, he was sweating heavily before the race which probably caused the drift, and very keen early but has won readily in the end. Remember, Gosden won this race with Roaring Lion 3 years ago, could this turn out to be another Group horse?
  • Mugz
    Nice start AKD. :clap:
  • JOEMUGG
    Songkran clearly a favs shout but it might need a stronger jockey to get the best out of it
    would put me off a little
  • AKD
    Thanks. It started well with 7/2 winner but went downhill from there, but advantage of doing each way was that I still got 70% of my stake back with 2 others placing at 4/1 & 7/2.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.