• peregrine
    State of the rest e.way
  • peregrine
    4th gives us a little profit ak d that was your selection the winner chief little hawk last time out. Note s hefferman is on fire
  • AKD
    Well done on the place, Peregrine. I only noticed CLH when I checked the results, what a price, seems to happen a lot that they win the next time after I back them.
  • peregrine
    Cheers and I'd be interested if anybody watched this race. I haven't but the report said state of the rest was in 18th place 2 out and me thinks it's come very late to get 4th . Now that's a typical d macdonagh ride and Dermot weld got rid as I think he used to ride for a o Brien and he still is by putting good horses out the back and giving them no chance of winning. Normally a o Brien has the winner of the race. Watch in the future and I think you will observe this jockey doing it.
  • Valuefinder
    Good placer that Peregrine. Was definitely doing his best work very late on. Was held up and plenty of sideways movement to find a gap but it actually opened up quite nicely for him in the last couple of furlongs. Be surprised if they don’t step him up in trip next time.
  • peregrine
    Thanks valuefinder will hopefully get to see the race at some point.:up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.