• twobusty
    his platinum bets from 2.00 o clock today he says free
  • twobusty
    well a winning start
  • Doubler
    last night he released the following Platinum 10pt Bet to his members who requested it

2.40 Lingfield

SAY IT AS IT IS Will be thereabouts today and this trainer / jockey combination paired up earlier this week to score and the camp will be expecting the same result here today. Currently 9/4 I’d expect this one to go off around the 7/4 mark (10pt Platinum Win Bet) LOST

as mentioned normally Paul asks for a flat fee of £25 when he gives out a Platinum 10pt bet winner

BUT NOT THIS ONE IT'S ON THE HOUSE

GOOD LUCK
  • twobusty
    2.40 Lingfield

SAY IT AS IT IS Will be thereabouts today and this trainer / jockey combination paired up earlier this week to score and the camp will be expecting the same result here today. Currently 9/4 I’d expect this one to go off around the 7/4 mark (10pt Platinum Win Bet) LOST
  • Rodeo
    13/8 betfred
  • Doubler
    5.45 Wolverhampton

BEDFORD BLAZE Finished a decent 4th when last seen here and has recently been gelded and the Stuart Williams camp inform me that he is bouncing at home at with a leading apprentice on claiming 3lb he is sure to be close today in an open looking handicap, odds of 7/2 currently look reasonable (2pt Bronze Win Bet @ 7/2) WON

PRICES ACCURATE AS AT 4PM WHEN HIS CURRENT MEMBERS GOT THE TIPS THROUGH
  • peregrine
    Well I'll hold me hands up doubler and twobusty he's done well. :up:
  • Doubler
    Trial running totals after day 3

6 winners 5 losers and a Nr

Gold bets NrLW +16pts
    Silver bets LLW + 1.67pts
    Bronze bets LWW +46.20pts
    Platinum bet WWL +27.50pts although it would cost you £25 a go for the privilege.
  • twobusty
    gave another Platinum Win Bet 20 points and was another duffer skybright 6.45
  • Doubler
    I didn't get it twobusty so won't count it on the total.
  • Doubler
    A huge thank you to you for joining this special free trial to ..

the PAUL GEORGE Racing Club

where you will get access to Paul's Racing Club tips on his Gold, Silver & Bronze service over the course of the next few days

and after three lovely winners on the Daily Line Yesterday which has taken the profit up to a whopping 94.96pts

this is his Daily Line advice for Today

Gold, Silver, Bronze Daily Line

3.00 Sandown

PRECIOUS Won really well last time at Plumpton over 2m2f and can easily get a lead today and can certainly take a place in a competitive bumper and I’m happy to advice an EW selection at 16/1 currently. (2pt Bronze EW Bet @ 16/1) LOST

6.20 Chelmsford

MORAAHEQ Was well-backed when won 10-runner maiden at Kempton last time by 1¾ lengths from Fiordland, well on top finish and the Roger Varian yard expect further improvement and are hopeful that Jack Mitchell will have this colt delivered just perfectly tonight. 4.45 Sandown. (5pt Silver Win Bet @ 5/4) WON

5.12 Hereford

JETAWAY JOEY Ran a credible race at Uttoxeter last time out and will see out todays trip nicely and is expected to come on leaps and bounds for that run in December, will no doubt play a major part today and Olly Murphy is expecting this gelding to come home in front today under Aiden Coleman. (8pt Gold Win Bet @ 5/2) LOST

PRICES ACCURATE AS AT 9AM WHEN HIS CURRENT MEMBERS GOT THE TIPS THROUGH
  • twobusty
    Platinum bet he wants it for £25 no thank you
    t
  • Doubler
    1, winner yesterday although his platinum bet won, which I didn't get.

A huge thank you to you for joining this special free trial to ..

where you will get access to Paul's Racing Club tips on his Gold, Silver & Bronze service over the course of the next few days

and after one winner on the Daily Line Yesterday which saw a slight 5.75pt loss which has taken the profit down to a still huge 89.21pts

3.12 Warwick

EMBOLE Won really well at Wetherby last month and he followed up in a weaker event at Southwell last time somewhat impressively and by 9½ lengths from Caro des Flos, he cruised to the front from 2f out and won with plenty in hand, although I believe he should be around 9/4 today I think the 2/1 available now will be attractive to many pro punters, the Skeltons are in the form of their lives and this gelding will be bang there at the last today. (2pt Bronze Win Bet @ 2/1)

3.42 Warwick

TIME TO SHINE Certainly improved on his hurdling form when 1¼ lengths second of 12 to Minella Bobo in novice handicap at Hereford on chasing debut and actually ran a cracking 2nd against a really decent opponent in Minella Bobo and I don’t think the calibre on show today is anywhere near his calibre so the 3/1 looks really good value. (8pt Gold Win Bet @ 3/1)

PRICES ACCURATE AS AT 9AM WHEN HIS CURRENT MEMBERS GOT THE TIPS THROUGH
  • twobusty
    1.37 Warwick

FINISTERE Did shape with promise when 2¾ lengths third of 12 to Good Ball at Newbury on hurdling debut and the gelding was only collared late on after jumping well, he has since had breathing operation and Dan Skelton expects Harry Skelton to bring this one home with a bit in hand today at odds of currently 7/4 (10pt Platinum Win Bet)
  • Doubler
    Trial running totals after day 4

7 winners 9losers and a Nr

Gold bets NrLWL +8pts
    Silver bets LLWW+ 7.92pts
    Bronze bets LWWLL +40.20pts
    Platinum bet WWLL +19.50pts although it would cost you £25 a go for the privilege.
  • twobusty
    fancy paying £25 for that no wonder he gave it away for free
  • Doubler
    I didn't get it mate, have you joined?
  • twobusty
    for a pound till end of month only get Platinum ones if they free i keep posting them if i get them
  • Jack Trotter
    On a positive note in profit but something that would need to be looked at over a period.

The old adage, every dog has it's day.

Thanks for posting up.

JT :up:
  • twobusty
    A huge thank you to you for joining

and after no luck on the Daily Line Yesterday it was a day for the bookies with a 10pt loss which has taken the profit down to 79.21pts - which is still very impressive

2.10 Taunton

VULCAN Will no doubt come on for the 3rd place last time out at Ascot behind Tritonic and the Dr Richard Newland team are expecting a huge run today and with Sam Twiston-Davies on board they are confident of Sam driving this one home today. I expect this to go off a shade of odds on so warrants a (8pt Gold Win Bet @ 4/5)

5.50 Wolverhampton

KETTLE HILL Has been gelded since he when won a 13-runner maiden at Windsor last time by ½ length from King’s Knight, staying on to lead final ½f he will certainly be suited by further than today's trip but should have enough proven quality to take this tonight, couple of newcomers to consider but his experience should be key here tonight and William Haggas & Cieran Fallon team up and at 2/1 should be bang there when it matters.(5pt Silver Win Bet @ 13/8)

7.50 Wolverhampton

SHAQEEQA Had her best effort when she was second in handicap at Kempton behind Merry Secret in February and she didn’t need to improve much when won 11-runner maiden at Lingfield last time by 2 lengths from My Boy Frankie, I believe David Loughnane is expecting her to come on further for that last victory and Rossa Ryan should get another good tune out of this progressive filly. (2pt Bronze Win Bet 5/1)

GET READY FOR NEWS OF A VERY STRONG 10PT PLATINUM WAGER

Stakes for this Daily Line service are based on:

Gold – 8pt Bet

Silver – 5pt Bet

Bronze – 2pt Bet
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.