Top Tipping yet again
  • finley
    Thanks Rodeo
  • finley
    Cheers Calvert,I hope some of you lads are following
  • CMB
    Well done Fin
  • finley
    Amazing day for the thread...9 BETS.....DESSERT ACE 20/1 WINNER......ENVOY 20/1 WINNER.......EXPLAIN 33/1 2ND lost by a SHORT HEAD.....BYE BYE HONG KONG 14/1 2ND........MR ORANGE 20/1 close up 4TH.

33 points won today

Running total 295 points in PROFIT since thread began early July
  • Kneeejerker
    I googled Hugh Taylor's it came up with Finley :gasp: Brill again youngen :strong:
  • JOEMUGG
    wtg unreal results
    fantastic
  • Bodger
    VWD yet again mr finley.
  • finley
    Thank you chaps....its my birthday today, an old pal is taking me out for lunch....hope i will find a hour or so to study the cards.
  • Hunter
    Happy birthday Fin. I hope you find an hour too lol
  • owenjohn
    "Thank you chaps....its my birthday today, an old pal is taking me out for lunch....hope i will find a hour or so to study the cards. "

So does the whole of this forum!!! :lol:

Have a great birthday Finners, and please keep up the simply sensational work!! :up: :party:
  • calvert
    Happy Birthday Fin
  • finley
    Thankyou chaps, very kind...`i`ve got to be very quick or i will be missing my birthday lunch.

NEWMARKET
    5.15 BREDEN 33/1 `Im very keen on this horse to have a big run...i realise there are 20 runners,SKYBET are paying 6 places....Also you may think i`ve lost the plot, but SAVE THE BEES is 66/1 at skybet and 120 on betfair,do not be surprised with a big run,its well weighted and is probably the only FRONT RUNNER in the field,who wil most definately STAY THE DISTANCE....I would also be putting nobody off JEREMY NOSEDA`S horse JUS PIRES 25/1.

HAYDOCK
    2.05 BLUFF CRAG 18/1
    4.25 RAYNORS WORLD 22/1
    4.55 LEADER WRITER 20/1 SHAIYEM 33/1
    5.25 DARK RULER 33/1 MUSIC SEEKER 22/1

WORCESTER
    3.25 TARA MAC 25/1 CHASMA 16/1
    4.00 DJANGO DJANGO 18/1

I have a few i`m very keen on tonight at Newcastle...will try to post at teatime.
  • Rodeo
    Bluff came flying from the back just after furlong marker too grab 2nd couple more yards an wudda had that in bag . nice place for starters Fin . :wink:
  • finley
    Yep, thanks Rodeo...BLUFF CRAG 18/1 came flying home late to nick the PLACE MONEY.....decent start.
  • owenjohn
    TARA MAC Absolutely hoses up at 25/1 :love: and CHASMA places!! SIMPLY UNREAL!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate!
  • Rodeo
    3.25 TARA MAC 25/1 CHASMA 16/1

1st n 3rd mate well done m8.nearly the f/c justt ran ooutta steam .n1 m8 ty :starstruck:
  • finley
    Thankyou lads......very dissapointed to not get the FORECAST UP......only joking....TARA MAC 25/1 ROMPS HOME BY TEN LENGTHS with CHASMA finishing a close up 3rd for the PLACE MONEY.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME....and of course hope plenty of you made some dough.
  • rufusf
    VWD - and Happy Birthday!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.