• insidethestables1
    According to Racing Post spotlight Aaliya has won a CD novice, she hasn’t, but she did win one one the turf course.

I’ll give her a chance today despite the wide draw, she drops into C6 for the first time, with a top course jockey on, for last years winning trainer.

Aaliya, 17-2, Bet365
  • milhouse
    Good luck :up:
  • insidethestables1
    Thanks, the thread is open for forum members to chip in their opinions on the race
  • CMB
    I've had a go on Roundabout Magic 7/2. GL
  • richardireland
    When I first looked at this race yesterday evening, I marked Prominna down as my selection. Ran an excellent 2nd over track and trip, just beaten on the line, 9 days ago and racing off the same mark today. Has the beating of Staffa on that form. Currently available at 4/1 with 365, I am going in small e/w as I fancy Prominna to at least be placed. Good luck all.
  • insidethestables1
    Good post Richard, Prominna definitely looks to have a good chance, below a cd winning mark and with Morris up, draw not ideal looks certain to be there at the business end, on her best form RPRs of low 60s she would be vulnerable to something of class 5 quality.

Roundabout Magic is another with good course form but again is there to be shot at from above a winning mark

Krystallite is the best horse in the race and chucked in on best, but jockey put me off in this tight track. I prefer to expeienced jockeys at Ling and Wolves

Looks a competitive race, as the betting suggests
  • finley
    ROUNDABOUT MAGIC for me
  • fuzzyduck
    Roys Legacy E/W for me
  • finley
    Thats not a bad shout that Fuzzy
  • stainless
    As this race looks very open MERCERS will do me.
  • JOEMUGG
    krystallite last 3 race been in class 4 this is 6

4/1
  • stainless
    MERCERS Placed @ 33/1 , 25/1 and 20/1 Bet 365 paying 3rd, 4th and 5th. Happy.
  • insidethestables1
    Richard gets the winner

Well done and Welcome to the forum
  • Bodger
    WD Richard and stainless.

Richard was on the old forum for donkey's years. Hadn't seen him for a long time though.
  • Stevie Wonder
    Well done Richard - You're on form. :heart:
  • richardireland
    Cheers guys another nice winner thanks to Luke Morris. You are totally correct Bodger, I had to take a break for a good while, but now back with my nose stuck in the form book and my spreadsheets every day!
  • CMB
    Well done Rich and Stainless
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.