• insidethestables1

Two interesting a biggish prices

Life Knowledge is well handicapped and could go well back in class under favourable conditions 14-1

Valkenburg won well enough last time and is favourably treated today 13-2

Back both
  • insidethestables1
    540 - Looks a two horse race, that’s what the betting suggests. I just prefer the colt over the filly despite his feminen looking name

Marechal Ney
  • insidethestables1
    610 - Having a shot at the fav under a big weight. Euro No More appeals down in class but I’m concerned about her staying the trip so will go for Mulhima who has a nice weight in this

Mulhima
  • Mugz

FOREWARNING is EVENS to place.

:ok:
  • Mugz
    And thats why it was EVENS, 4th !
  • Archie
    Good shout mulhima
  • insidethestables1
    845 - Two of interest at decent prices

Broken Wings, a maiden who’s best effort came here over 1 mile, has been sprinting recently which has potentially masked her current wellbeing, could just be that 7f is the sweet spot for her

Knowing Glance, 1 all weather run, here in class 3, is a 7f turf winner at carlisle, and it might just be that a stiff course is best for him

Back both

Broken Wings @ 16-1 general
    Knowing Glance @ 14-1 general
  • insidethestables1
    815, looks competative, one that catches the eye is Star Quality. Class 2 winner on Polytrack, her pedigree is all stamina but she’s mainly been campaigned at 7 since France. Her mile runs in the U.K. have been class 2 or above, class 4 tonight. It is competative, Barrons and others are live dangers so I’ll play ew

Star Quality 10-1 Bet365
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.