• malcolm
    Placed a bet with Skybet this evening (a rarity these days as i mostly use bet365)

Only got 2 winners in my Lucky15 but was surprised to see a Rule 4 deduction (15p) as both winners returned at the same price i took - before i go complaining can they do this as i thought it only applied if the price was shorter due to a non runner etc - any ideas ??
  • Doubler
    Skybet Rule 4 deduction.
    Will I still get Best Odds Guaranteed?
    If you take a price which is then subject to a Rule 4 deduction, the deduction will be applied unless the horse returns at a bigger SP . If this is the case the bet will return at the SP price without a Rule 4 deduction (unless the SP also has a Rule 4 applied as mentioned in the point above).
  • malcolm

Hi m8 - yes i read that and imo my bet should not have had a rule 4 deduction :up:
  • Doubler
    Ok.
    Were skybet offering extra places on these races? If so bog doesn't apply to those races
  • malcolm

Were skybet offering extra places on these races? If so bog doesn't apply to those races

Yes i know that kept reminding Biyax about that when he was showing his so called profits and it's the reason i cut down drastically on betting with 'em but this is nothing to do with that as the finishing odds were the same as what i took 9/4 - will message 'em later to ask why :up:
  • malcolm
    Been in touch and got this confusing reply - but the Free bet is worth more than what my deduction was but of course had i got 3/4 winners it wouldn't have been and i'm now in total disarray so prob best just stick to footy for skybet >

''Thanks for waiting there, unfortunately as you did not actually select SP you will still get a rule 4 deduction, I am happy to offer a £2 free bet as a goodwill gesture due to this but please bear this in mind for the future''

mal :joke:
  • MrForce
    as you did not actually select SPmalcolm

:rofl:
  • malcolm

Baffled to say the least
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.