• MR TWISTER
    king of scotia 4.40
    6/5
  • Enzo33
    Where have the losers and your initial boasting gone Twisted??? Embarassing mate lol

"No returns" was your catchphrase wasn't it lol
  • MR TWISTER
    No idea as said about your rambilngs. I only know you don't know the difference between 16 and 17 now that is embarassing lol.
  • Enzo33
    Bet you wish you were there mate!! 16 or 17 does it REALLY matter!? Shame that's ALL you've got to dig at.....Just look back at your 'deleted' posts....embarrassing and as for hiding your stake on the Obrien lay of the week Continuous (your tip lol) how embarrassing is that??? Lol
  • MR TWISTER
    Yes continuous was dissappointing. I thought it was 17lbs well in or was it 16 I'm not sure lol
  • Enzo33
    Sad, deluded and Twisted mate. Whatever pleases you in front of your computer with your tissues!

This group is supposed to be about finding and sharing info and winners to bash the bookies...not going on about crap and tipping plenty of losers!!

You really don't know how much 1) with your posts/info?? Or 2) good people leaving this group that YOU have REALLY COST THIS GROUP!! and as we speak another 10-1 winner has just gone in at Hexham from the other group by an ex member of here!!!! BOOM
  • MR TWISTER
    what was the early price of hexham winner 16 or 17 to 1 lol pmsl
  • Enzo33
    Lot bigger than Continuos mate....oh but that LOST again....so it doesn't really matter lol

For the record we got 12-1 BOOOOMMM
  • MR TWISTER
    oh well done what did you stake 16 or 17 pounds lol
  • Enzo33
    Wasn't like you £1ew on Continuous (loser) mate
  • malcolm

Hi both - it would be appreciated by myself if you pair wish to continue with this nonsense
    you would do it via pm please otherwise action will have to be taken - we do not want petty
    stuff like this on the forum - thanks in advance

mal :up:
  • MR TWISTER
    Well said Mal. Haraased me for nothing hope he takes notice of your word.
  • Enzo33
    Cheers Mal, but if you want to get this group back where it was and it belongs...why do you put up with guys like Twisted? All the facts/posts are in front of you!!

All I did, after a very long time not doing so (due to the likes of Twisted) was post some winners....which, is what, I thought this Forum was about?? Please correct me if I am wrong?
  • MR TWISTER
    Posting is one thing Enzo but you had a dig at other members on here not just me but kneejerker AND THAT IS A FACT. go to your other forum or be sensible and post correctly instead of disrupting forum.
  • MR TWISTER
    No returns today.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.