• MR TWISTER
    Winner of competition wins £10 free bet for the following MONDAY....
    How many favs will win on Saturday at all UK meetings ?
    rules...
    1..the person with the closest number will win you can not go over otherwise you go bust and are out of the competition.
    2.. once an entrant has picked their number, no other entrant can pick the same number.
    3.. entries are allowed from Friday at 8pm this is in case any meetings are called off. any entries placed before the are null and void.
    4..the winner will recieve a free £10 bet for Monday stakes are not included in any returns.the bet will be placed with paddy power and best odds are guaranteed.
    5.. the winner can only place a straight £10 win bet or £5 each way selection on a horse of their choice.

get involved you never know it could be you.
  • MR TWISTER
    No winners due to no member taking part. Going forward they won't be anymore competitions ran by me.
  • Doubler
    If you had put all your selection on one thread instead of a new one every time it wouldn't of been pushed onto page 2 of the section.
  • MR TWISTER
    Been up for 4 days Doubler so plenty of time for people to see it, but I understand your point.
  • bazza62
    That's what i was trying to inform him, to many posts push's the posts down the list so you cannot follow peoples selections without having to scroll for them (y)

the Z has spoken :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Enzo33
    No returns
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.