• peregrine
    Bookies put Spain 6/4 England 9/4 to win in 90 mins ? So done extra time and pens both sides it's a one off and owt can happen. Spain best side you all know I don't have to tell you. Got England 8/1 pens 12/1 extra time. Spain 8/1 pens extra time 9/1 be a nice profit IF it happens
  • MR TWISTER
    The very fact England are in the final shows how weak european teams are imo. So for the world cup I will be looking at rest of the world teams. England have to conquer the wingers imo if they are let loose then that is a massive danger to England but no doubt Southgate will know that so will adjust tactics accordingly. Should be a good game from the off, if the likes of Germany were in the final I think it would have been tactical early doors. I think this will be 'game on' from the start.

With that in mind I have taken the bet boost with bet 365 evens over 0.5 goals in first half at evens you can only get £20 on though unless you have access to a few bet 365 accounts. Now that would be nice, but not me chief!
  • peregrine
    Close but no cigar now hopefully they will get rid of Southgate and take kane with him.
  • Enzo33
    Lol Peregrine, that's like taking Frankel out of the Guineas!! Most successful manager ever and our Top goalscorer EVER!!
  • peregrine
    Come on never won owt as a player and take kanes pens out of the equation and look just how many he actually scored . When England got beat in the last euros by Italy dumbgate should have gone then. Because he was a defender that's his negative side coming through. Look at the Spain team young players put in by their manager and England have got some quality players with pace. But dumbgate sticks by kane who if your being honest has no pace. I played at a decent level and you don't win games defending. Defenders hate players with pace and we have plenty with it. And let me ask you this did you honestly think England would win tonight ?
  • Enzo33
    Cannot disagree Peregrine to be fair!!
  • Enzo33
    Nb I played and coached at Pro level....I was optimistic but not confident!! Will still sleep tonight and wake up to 35° tomorrow!! Lol life ain't too bad is it!!? Lol
  • peregrine
    Enjoy the holiday :cool: :up:
  • Enzo33
    Will do mate, albeit rowing that dinghy with the BIG TV was tough!! Lol
  • MR TWISTER
    ydwzi806dpwcem6f.jpg

Lumped on Spain at 5.4 for outright winner! Yeehaaa!
  • bazza62

is this not after timing
    just saying (y)
  • MR TWISTER
    Not a football section on this forum. I did not know football etc could be posted in here until yesterday when peregine put this up.
  • Enzo33

Lol Never Bazza.....TWISTED doesnt do that, does he???

Same at Donny races....where he never even went to!! Pmsl Dreamer and Deluded!!! How Sad, he even talks and answers himself on here!! Good board!??? Not any more mate!! The best guys learnt quickly, moved on, set up another forum, do not allow the likes of it on their board (and he has tried several times pmsl) and the winners are flowing nicely.....good, honest guys, sharing each others info AND bashing the bookies! That's what it's ALL ABOUT!! BOOOOMMMM
  • Enzo33

Lol LUMPED ON...but hides the stake! Lol
    Why hide the stake? Ashamed? Embarrassed? We don't care!?? The only 'Lump' you have is sitting on your neck!! Probably got one on your back too! "The Bells, The Bells" pmsl

My guess £5 win...Tops!!!!
  • MR TWISTER
    I lumped on don't you worry about that! No need to show people, not got a big ego like you! DEFEATED. LOSER. Just remember that when are finally gone from this board!
  • Enzo33
    Lol poor again TWISTED!! Bless your SAD TINY MIND.....show the board you lumped on, like you said!??? Liar liar pants on fire....tissues not helping the blaze!! Pmsl
  • MR TWISTER
    Sad thing is that yet again you are going to get banned from this forum. You will no doubt come back under another false id and get banned again. DEFEATED, LOSER. Wave your flag! Or actually I will be waving a flag! Sorry to see you go,love to see you leave! Pmsl.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.