• Enzo33
    Lol SAD DELUDED DERANGED....KEEP CHANGING YOUR PROFILE PICS...YOU PRICK!! LOL
  • Enzo33
    Fair warning????? Pmsl
  • malcolm

Due to your obscene remark - previous post to the last one I am requesting your removal from the forum
  • Enzo33
    Cheers Malcolm....knew it had to come....its a shame that you would rather keep blatant liars, stalkers and obsessed people on, a once great board! How can members continually be abusive to myself and my family with personal remarks, comment on my lifestyle and change profile pics on here and BE ALLOWED TO DO SO but left to continue to do it??

Nevermind, good luck to the few good posters on here who just want to share with others their good, honest thoughts, info and tips and I'm off to a Board that is just that and people like TWISTED (SAD, DELUDED, DERANGED, OBSESSED) are NOT given the time of day!! WHY does anyone have to LIE about WHO they are?? Think about it Malcolm, this Board will not be around much longer!! I did try to warn you!!
  • MR TWISTER
    Guess the board know a BAD ONE when their see one. Key to running a successful forum. RIP !! Enzo :smile:
  • Enzo33
    You cannot help yourself TWISTED can you!? Lol

Oh, and again, its 'they' not 'their'!!! How many times do I have to correct you!?? Thick as ....FACT!! Proof on here nearly every post pmsl

If you leave, you would only come back again, like a bad smell, as another 'NEW' member....but WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO IT??? ASHAMED? EMBARASSED? OR JUST SAD, LONELY AND DELUDED??? PMSL

DID YOUR COMP GO WELL?? YEP, THINK THEY KNOW A BAD ONE ALRIGHT!!

Happy to leave the board mate, very few decent posters, even a few who talk and answer themselves pmsl (how sad is that!?) I leave having got a classic thread and a MASSIVE GAMBLE and DOUBLE on Saturday!! Obvious now isn't it....but WE ALL KNOW WHY I DIDNT STICK THE NAMES UP........YOU TWISTED....JUST YOU!!

Get yourself off, try a few more free Comps pmsl, learn your flags, get an English tutor, try and get some friends, try to stop being ashamed of yourself, stop being a liar....BUT ABOVE ALL TRY AND ENJOY YOUR PITIFUL LIFE AND LEAVE MINE ALONE (Jealousy or obsession???) Only you know the truth!!!! But, we ALL KNOW YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL TRUTH!!! The BOARD is doomed and you have played a major part in that!! GO GET JIGGY AGAIN....AND DO NOT FORGET TO PICK THOSE TISSUES UP!!! pmsl
  • MR TWISTER
    Happy to leave? You won't have any choice, pmsl. Board will be a better place without you. Trolled people too many times. End of the road now for you, pmsl. You are defeated. Loser. You are deflated like your dinghy, pmsl. Bye, bye!
  • bazza62
    It takes two to tango
    if 1 banned so should the other
    just saying (y)
  • MR TWISTER
    Has Dazz been in touch with you on other forum? Joining forces again are we? Simple fact is the language he used was indeed 'obscene' he has been given enough chances and somehow thinks he has influence on this board he has none nor do I for that matter. Regarding 'two to tango' I wouldn't need to reply to him if he stopped jumping on my threads and starting things. Despite several requests from myself to stay off threads he did not do so. Brought it on himself.
  • Enzo33
    At least we not the same person....you DINGBAT!! PMSL

Another one that sees right through you!! Albeit, that's not difficult, is it!! Pmsl

You keep talking to yourself on this board TWISTED...in fact slip another NEWBIE in and have a 3 way conversation!! You are 70% of the boards footfall on your own!! Lol SAD SAD SAD
  • Enzo33

How many times YOU changes your Profile Pic?

Me??? Pmsl keep following sad lad!!
  • Enzo33
    Ps Board a better place?? How good do you think it currently is?? You wouldn't get on or last on a GOOD board mate!! What do you contribute?? Oh yes, forgot about YOUR FREE COMP!!! PMSL DELUDED DELUDED LOL
  • MR TWISTER
    Rant, rant, rant and out of cotrol. End of the road for you soon. Defeated. Loser. Bye, bye!
  • Enzo33

Keep following the defeated loser on FB TWISTED!! HOW VERY VERY SAD!!
    TRY GETTING A LIFE ON YOUR OWN...PMSL

THOUGHT OF ANOTHER COMP THAN NO ONE WILL ENTER AGAIN YET?? HOW ABOUT WHAT IS TWISTED LUMP JOB AMOUNT!?? IT CERTAINLY WILL NOT BE ON A 33-1 AND 8-1 DOUBLE....BOOOOMMMM YOU LITTLE BEAUTIES...GREAT WAY TO BOW OUT!!
  • Enzo33
    Ps its control NOT Cotrol!!! THICK AS.....PMSL
  • MR TWISTER
    Missed the n out when typing sorry Podge. YOU WILL LOSE CONTROL when you are banned from this forum. How will you feel then? A troll losing control, pmsl.
  • Doubler
    Totally agree Bazza if one has to go both should go. Those of us that have been here a while know Mr T has been here before.
  • malcolm

i can't agree with you there as Enzo only posts on Mr Twisters post with negative comments then obviously Mr Twister is gonna reply
  • bazza62
    Yes i agree but twister is guilty of invadig enzos privacy and publishing facts about him without his permission
    A breach of privacy just saying (y)
  • MR TWISTER
    Constant harassment for weeks from him Bazza. Everything was fine for a few days until he posted on my threads yet again and of course I am not going to sit back and take it from him. Not only me he has harassed others, peregine and kneejerker. Board have made the right 'move'. The 'bad one' has gone and to be fair to Bri and Mal he was given chances. I can see what you and others are doing because you are on his other board so you are sticking up fir your pal, but you have no say in the matter. Nor do I. The quicker members realise there have no influence on this board the better. Final say on the matter. Time to move on and let's all start trying to help each other find winners!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.

More Discussions