• malcolm
    Why is hardly anyone making posts any more - imo the forum of late is getting a waste of time ?? - a recent posting for a footy forum has received just my reply - replies to this will be gratefully received by me at least
  • MR TWISTER
    I would personally 'lock' the forum so that the only way you see it would be if you 'logged in'.
  • brian1147
    The thread got 92 views and basically only one reply.
    I thought you had to be logged on to view the sight, mine is on the remember me tab so I never have to log on, will have to check on that, can't see that making people post any more though.
  • eeza
    Personally Malcolm I only reply every now and then on someone's thread.
    Since I stopped working part time at the bookies I don't really have anything of interest to share.
    So many good posters left, not been the same for years unfortunately.
  • malcolm

I think that would make matters worst in all honesty
  • MR TWISTER
    Maybe but at least they will have to log in to view. No need to log in if the site is open too easy for membees too come and go.
  • peregrine
    At the end of the day some can't post on a daily basis / no point betting if you don't fancy owt is another issue ! Coming on here you have bookies and I'm pretty sure sporting life looks in. You ever notice how horses posted don't win ? And you know the horse hasn't performed ? Plenty of fiddling in this game and I've got my own suspicions . I like to participate but don't post early for obvious reasons . Also the fear of posting a loser or the curse of botbets could be another reason. Just leave things alone because if it ain't broke no need to try and fix it. Bookies hate winning punters and will try their utmost to get horses beat. Sad acts really but that's their money we like to pay for hols cars partying ! How many of you have had accounts closed down because you win. But they love losers !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.