• owenjohn
    Observations and scandal!!

Through one of my observations today, I have come across a news scandal that I was totally unaware of, some of you may know more about that.

So to begin with, I noticed that Gary Carroll has just the one ride in France today in the fist race, 11:27, at Chantilly on a horse called MORPH SPEED.
    This being slightly unusual, the trainer Mademoiselle V Haigh, seemed to be a familiar name.
    Yes it is Vicky Haigh, who a few years back seemed to be becoming a pretty successful UK-based trainer (and of course ex-jockey). That was UNTIL she was jailed for three years during a custody battle in which she “falsely” accused her ex-partner of being a paedophile! The jail sentence was passed due to a breach of contact with her daughter, and then she was jailed again after committing the same offence upon release!
    It would seem that Mme Haigh has re-started her life out in France and has begun training racehorses again.

I also still find it interesting that the Irish jockey, Carroll, travels over for this one ride today, though he did ride one at Cappanelle (Italy) on Saturday for Archie Watson.
    Maybe a leg-stretch whilst pootling home!

At the same meeting at Chantilly, Fran Berry has just the one ride on DANCETERIA in a listed race, 2:05, for David Menuisier.
    Looking at RPR ratings, which is all I have to go on, this one could be over-priced at the current quotes of around 15/2 at Corals.
  • finley
    Interesting OJ, great research mate
  • stainless
    Elementary my Dear Watson, well spotted Sherlock.
  • Hippo
    hope she doesnt train 2yos! Too soon?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.