• dodd
    3.40 Southwell no great need for explanation as it’s a race where you can make a case for most of them but I’ve gone small stakes on Shearian and Break the silence with the latter being huge for being beaten less than a length by Zodiakos a few runs back.
  • CMB
    Well done Geography
  • dodd
    4.10 Southwell Gone with the fav. Applebys Space Bandit I think will do enough in the main not to get pegged back. A repeat of its last win here sees it home infront.
  • dodd
    Space Bandit wins well to conclude a good day
  • AKD
    Another winner, well done.
  • dodd
    Thanks AKD
  • peregrine
    nice work at least your roger fell horse turned up unlike his other one
  • dodd
    Thanks lads
  • calvert
    Thankx dodd
  • dodd
    7.00 Newcastle gone small stakes on Desai ew as I’ve had a good day. Has the credentials I suppose. I don’t think the fav is great and if MJs is upto it first time then it can definitely win. Orient express can come on aswell but I’ve gone for the outsider, small stakes purely on the price.
  • dodd
    5.45 Newcastle my bet is Porrima who won a handicap over c&d lto on its reappearance. Great chance of a repeat.
  • dodd
    Thanks Aypee. Stayed on well from the back after another awkward disembarkment
  • Maxh
    Welldkne
  • malawi
    Well done dodd
  • dodd
    Thanks folks
  • dodd
    Saturday

I’ve had a look at the Lingfield card where there are some competitive looking quality races.

2.55 Lingfield John Gosden runs two here and along with Big Country they could all be tied in with Scarlett Dragon who finished 4 lengths behind my selection, Gosdens second string in the betting Court House ew who along with his odds on fav is 2/2 at the track. Scarlett Dragon didn’t get near the pace of Court House on their last run over the mile and a half but ran subsequently closer too both the fav in this, Wissahickon and Big Country over c&d beforehand. Big County may have made more of a fist of it at the end had it not ran wide halfway but I think Court House like Geography Teacher yesterday is an ew bet to nothing at 11/2 if it gets a good clip. Saver on Time To Study ew on its debut for Ian Williams. It’s chucked in here and back down in trip having shown ability over this distance in its early runs. 33/1
  • dodd
    Don’t know how to edit post.

Other one is

4.05 Lingfield I like Debonnair. It showed enough last time out to make me think that this is a winnable race and one it should probably be fav in. A small field, none of the others jump out at me with anything to make me think otherwise. A mark of 69 looks more than workable in this company.
  • dodd
    Not a terrible day. Court House ran a place as expected and a time to study ran its price :lol:

Debonnair went very short before drifting right back out and running well enough but the Gosden runner was more than good enough.
  • dodd
    Not much time to go into it today.

3.20 Southwell I’ve gone for Contingency Fee on a quick reappearance in another weak race. Had a good ew on Dean Ivory’s horse aswell Incredible Dream
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.