• owenjohn
    Some may remember a post I put up some months ago, backing a horse called KNOWING, and the form of a race it ran it at Nottingham in May, which was won by JACKAMUNDO.

Today sees an outing for the runner-up GROUP STAGE in the opening race 1:50 at Leicester.

As a quick recap on that Nottingham race in May, there were a total of 13 runners and 7 have won subsequent races.....

1st - Jackamundo (OR 70) - WON AGAIN (off 5lbs higher)

2nd - GROUP STAGE (OR 68) ** SELECTION **

3rd - KNOWING (OR 72) - WON TWICE (same mark & 3lbs higher)

5th - El Picador (OR 72) - WON (off 2lbs lower)

6th - Patchouli (OR 75) - WON (off 4lbs lower)

7th - Silkstone (OR 72) - WON (off 2lbs higher)

9th - Amorously (OR 69) - WON 3 TIMES (off 67, 72 & 75)

12th - Dark Miracle (OR 74) - WON (off same mark)

This is a step up into C4 from C5, and looks a competitve race, for GROUP STAGE, and Alan King has not exactly been banging in the winners of late.

However GROUP STAGE has run 2nd twice on Soft ground, so going shouldn't be a concern.

The horse is in excellent hands with Megan Nicholls onboard, and her 3lb claim effectively takes the horse back down to the mark of 68 that he was on for that Nottingham race in May.

There are currently 8 runners in the race, so 3 places available, but I would be very hopeful of a win for this one today
  • AKD
    Not today mate, but good reasoning as always, keep them coming. I think going makes the performance look worse than it is, looking at the distances of first two races at Leicester how horses are finishing tailed off the ground must be really bad.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.