• MR TWISTER
    After you have answered questions 16 and 17 lol
  • Enzo33
    Thought so, poor show TWISTED, Jog on....just like your horse tips/info do lol
  • Enzo33

Answered it mate, it was 16 (14 AW and 2 Turf)

Over to you now questions 1) and 2) ?? Waiting..........
  • MR TWISTER
    I normally answer questions after 16 or 17 days lol.
  • Enzo33
    Poor mate and very tiresome...see my response on your other, or at least 1 of them, losing threads!!
  • MR TWISTER
    More like worrying supposedly having a horse and not knowing number of wins do you think that other owners would make that kind of error ? how much prize money did you get off your 17th win lol put it towards a tractor to smoke pot in lol
  • Enzo33
    Not getting the tractor or St Vincent comments at all Twisted....waste of time and space mate!?
  • MR TWISTER
    Thought St Vincent was your pal did you and the tractor boy fall out. probably because you owed him 17 pounds and not 16 lol.
  • Enzo33
    Not a clue mate, waste of time...just like your Tips!???
  • malcolm

Hi both - it would be appreciated by myself if you pair wish to continue with this nonsense
    you would do it via pm please otherwise action will have to be taken - we do not want petty
    stuff like this on the forum - thanks in advance

mal :up:
  • MR TWISTER
    Agreed Mal. He seems determined to destroy this forum he should just go to the forum he is on instead of trying to cause havoc on here.
  • Enzo33
    Absolutely Twisted and Deluded. Please do the right thing Mal....the facts and posts are there!

He is NO NEW MEMBER mate!!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Best of the Bets forum

Welcome to Best of the Bets forum, a community of liked minded punters with an interest in horse racing and sports betting.